Amnesty International UK’s Creative Writers’ Group and The Live Literature Company are presenting this Forum Theatre evening on FGM on Thursday 1 May 7pm at the Human Rights Action Centre , 17-25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A3EA
The panel will consist of:
- Dr Nadia El Kholy Ph.D – Cultural Counsellor and Director of the Egyptian Cultural Bureau, London
- Yvette Robbin-Coker – Representing FORWARD, leading FGM charity in the UK
- David Maidment OBE – Representing Amnesty International and head of Amnesty’s Children Human Rights Network
- Valerie Doulton – Founder and Director of The Live Literature Company
- Qudrat Khan – Student representative of the University of Kent’s Amnesty International group, and of the UK Muslim community
Bar and refreshments available from 18.00. The programme will begin promptly at 19.00.